Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.
Название: Professional Web Design: The Best of Smashing Magazine
Автор: Smashing Magazine
Количество страниц: 174
Professional Web Design presents guidelines for professional Web development, including communicating with clients, creating a road map to a successful portfolio, rules for professional networking, and tips on designing user interfaces for business Web applications. Inside you’ll find some of the best of Smashing Magazine’s coverage of professional Web design and the business side of Web development, with advice from trusted experts who will help you learn how to respond effectively to design criticism, use storytelling for a better user experience, and apply color theory to your professional designs.
Topics covered include:
- Harsh Truths about Corporate Web Site
- Portofolio Design Study: Design Patterns
- Creating a Successful Online Portfolio
- Better User Experience with Storytelling
- Designing User Interfaces for Business Web Applications
- Progressive Enhancement and Standards Do Not Limit Web Design
- Color Theory for Professional Designers
- Is John the Client Dense or Are You Failing Him?
- How to Identify and Deal with Different Types of Clients
- How to Respond Effectively to Design Criticism
- Web Designer’s Guide to Professional Networking
- Expert Advice for New Web Designers
- Proving clear, concise advice from industry experts, Professional Web Design will help you get started on creating fantastic Web sites with top tips and advice from some of the best in the industry.
Smashing Magazine (smashingmagazine.con) is one of the world’s most popular Web-design online magazines. True to the Smashing mission, the Smashing Magazine book series delivers useful and innovative information to Web designers and developers.