Название: Maintenance Engineering Handbook
Издательство: McGraw-Hill Professional
Автор: Lindley R. Higgins; Keith Mobley; Darrin J. Wikoff; Keith R. Mobley
Количество страниц: 1200
Размер: 24 mb
The most comprehensive resource of its kind, Maintenance Engineering Handbook has long been a staple for engineers, managers, and technicians seeking current advice on everything from tools and techniques to planning and scheduling. This brand-new edition brings you up to date on the most pertinent aspects of identifying and repairing faulty equipment; such dated subjects as sanitation and housekeeping have been removed.
Maintenance Engineering Handbook has been advising plant and facility professionals for more than 50 years. Whether you're new to the profession or a practiced veteran, this updated edition is an absolute necessity.
New and updated sections include:
* Belt Drives, provided by the Gates Corporation
* Repair and Maintenance Cost Estimation
* Ventilation Fans and Exhaust Systems
* 10 New Chapters on Maintenance of Mechanical Equipment
• Organization and Management of the Maintenance Function • Maintenance Practices • Engineering and Analysis Tools • Maintenance of Facilities and Equipment • Maintenance of Mechanical Equipment • Maintenance of Electrical Equipment • Instrumentation and Reliability Tools • Lubrication • Maintenance Welding • Chemical Corrosion Control and Cleaning