Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.
Название: Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS
Издательство: Cisco Press; 4 edition
Автор: Kevin Wallace
Количество страниц: 736
Размер: 11 mb
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS (CVOICE) Foundation Learning Guide is a Cisco®-authorized, self-paced learning tool for CCNP Voice foundation learning. Developed in conjunction with the Cisco CCNP Voice certification team, it covers all aspects of planning, designing, and deploying Cisco VoIP networks and integrating gateways, gatekeepers, and QoS into them.
Updated throughout for the new CCNP Voice (CVOICE) Version 8.0 exam (642-437), this guide teaches you how to implement and operate gateways, gatekeepers, Cisco Unified Border Element, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, and QoS in a voice network architecture. Coverage includes voice gateways, characteristics of VoIP call legs, dial plans and their implementation, basic implementation of IP phones in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express environment, and essential information about gatekeepers and Cisco Unified Border Element. The book also provides information on voice-related QoS mechanisms that are required in Cisco Unified Communications networks.
Fourteen video lab demonstrations on the accompanying CD-ROM walk you step by step through configuring DHCP servers, CUCME autoregistration, ISDN PRI circuits, PSTN dial plans, DID, H.323 and MGCP gateways, VoIP dial peering, gatekeepers, COR, AutoQoS VoIP, and much more.
Whether you are preparing for CCNP Voice certification or simply want to gain a better understanding of VoIP and QoS, you will benefit from the foundation information presented in this book.
- Voice gateways, including operational modes, functions, related call leg types, and routing techniques
- Gateway connections to traditional voice circuits via analog and digital interfaces
- Basic VoIP configuration, including A/D conversion, encoding, packetization, gateway protocols, dial peers, and transmission of DTMF, fax, and modem tones
- Supporting Cisco IP Phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Dial plans, including digit manipulation, path selection, calling privileges, and more
- Gatekeepers, Cisco Unified Border Elements, and call admission control (CAC) configuration
- QoS issues and mechanisms
- Unique DiffServ QoS characteristics and mechanisms
- Cisco AutoQoS configuration and operation