Название: Malicious Cryptography - Exposing Cryptovirology
Автор: Adam Young; Moti Yung; Moti Yung
Количество страниц: 416
Размер: 29 mb
Hackers have uncovered the dark side of cryptographyΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥that device developed to defeat Trojan horses, viruses, password theft, and other cyber-crime. ItΓΓé¼Γäós called cryptovirology, the art of turning the very methods designed to protect your data into a means of subverting it. In this fascinating, disturbing volume, the experts who first identified cryptovirology show you exactly what youΓΓé¼Γäóre up against and how to fight back.
They will take you inside the brilliant and devious mind of a hackerΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥as much an addict as the vacant-eyed denizen of the crackhouseΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥so you can feel the rush and recognize your opponentΓΓé¼Γäós power. Then, they will arm you for the counterattack.
This book reads like a futuristic fantasy, but be assured, the threat is ominously real. Vigilance is essential, now.
* Understand the mechanics of computationally secure information stealing
* Learn how non-zero sum Game Theory is used to develop survivable malware
* Discover how hackers use public key cryptography to mount extortion attacks
* Recognize and combat the danger of kleptographic attacks on smart-card devices
* Build a strong arsenal against a cryptovirology attack