Автор: Stephen R. G. Fraser
Название: Pro Visual C++/CLI and the .NET 3.5 Platform
Размер: 18 Mb
Pro Visual C++/CLI and the .NET 3.5 Platform is about writing .NET applications using C++/CLI. While readers are learning the ins and outs of .NET application development, they will also be learning the syntax of C++, both old and new to .NET. Readers will also gain a good understanding of the .NET architecture. This is truly a .NET book applying C++ as its development language—not another C++ syntax book that happens to cover .NET.
What you’ll learn
* Learn the syntax and semantics of C++/CLI.
* Program Windows GUI applications.
* Write web applications and web services in C++/CLI.
* Work with data in a database or XML documents.
* Create multithreaded and network–aware applications.
* See how to use C++/CLI unmanaged code properly and safely.
Who is this book for?
This book is primarily for C++ programmers who want to write applications for the .NET 3.5 platform. It also caters to those new to C++ who wish to work in .NET 3.5 and use the power of C++.