Автор: Wallace Wang
Название: Beginning Programming For Dummies, 4th Edition
Размер: 7.6 MB
Для сайта: eKnigi.org
New techniques make programming easier and more fun
Discover principles and best practices that let you program in many languages
So you always thought programmers were superior beings from another galaxy? Surprise! Programming isn't all that difficult when you know how. Here's the fun and easy route to writing programs that work efficiently for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux, understanding basic programming principles, using different languages, programming for the Internet, and much more.
* All this on the bonus CD-ROM
* All code used in the book, in several different languages
* Liberty BASIC, REALbasic, Dev-C++, Valentina, Galaxy, and Revolution Studio demo versions
For details and complete system requirements, see the CD-ROM appendix.
Discover how to
* Write programs for multiple platforms
* Program using BASIC and C++
* Recognize similarities in different programming languages
* Use Revolution, a non-traditional language
* Fine-tune and debug programs
• A significant technology update to the existing edition, with more than thirty percent new content
• Covers the main features of computer programming: the basics, how to write a program, getting started with Liberty BASIC, writing large programs by using subprograms, creating a user interface, debugging programs, dealing with data structures, basic Internet programming, and much more
• Helps readers choose the best programming language to accomplish a particular task, understand the tools that programmers use, and write their own programs to make a job easier or to launch a programming career
• Author has written fifteen previous For Dummies books as well as three editions of the popular Steal This Computer Book: WhatThey Won't Tell You About the Internet
• CD-ROM includes several freeware and shareware programs for writing programs, all the examples and code provided in the book, and a bonus chapter
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.