Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.
Название: The Struts Framework: Practical Guide for Java Programmers
Издательство: Mоrgan Kаufmann
Автор: Sue Spielman
Количество страниц: 137
Размер: 4 mb
The Struts Framework: Practical Guide for Java Programmers meets the needs of this large audience--estimated today at 2.5 million Java programmers and growing. It provides the systematic exploration required by newcomers as well as the step-by-step instruction for more experienced readers eager to exploit Struts to the fullest. Devoted to the latest version of the framework (v. 1.1) and vividly illustrated with a thorough sample application throughout, this book is an essential resource for all programmers who want to be part of the next stage in the evolution of the web.
* Hard-to-find, practical coverage from a highly visible figure in the Java development world.
* Among the first books to cover the latest release of Struts, version 1.1.
* Reviews all the technologies comprising Struts, including JavaServer Pages, Servlets, XML, Custom Tags, and web and application servers.
* Teaches readers the development practices-including design, debugging, internationalization, and implementation-essential to Struts development.
* Via a companion web site, provides downloadable sample code and data for use in a Struts-based database application.