Название: The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7
Автор: Benjamin Melancon, Jacine Luisi, Karoly Negyesi
Количество страниц: 1077
Размер: 39 mb
The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7 is the most comprehensive book for building web sites using the powerful and extensible Drupal content management framework.
Written by active community members and contributors (some of the "brightest and most innovative minds in the Drupal community," to quote Angela Byron, Drupal 7 maintainer), the Definitive Guide to Drupal 7 covers the basics then quickly advances to in-depth exploration of the functionality and tools that make Drupal so powerful for building web applications. Just as important, this book provides the reader with a guide to participating in the Drupal community: an international, committed, rapidly growing community of themers, developers, and open source advocates who write the modules, test the code, and work ceaselessly to make Drupal great. The release of Drupal 7, with its dramatic improvements in usability and system architecture, will take Drupal to a new level of popularity, and this book will help give you the foundation and scaffolding to grow with Drupal.
With The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7, you will be able to:
- Plan and build a complete Drupal site with core alone.
- Extend Drupal's functionality by selecting from thousands of modules.
- Make your Drupal site look like anything you want with theming and jQuery.
- Extend Drupal by coding your own modules.
- Install Drupal in many environments.
- Use essential tools such as Drush and Git to make your life easier.
- Contribute to the Drupal community as an organizer or a coder.
- Who this book is for Anyone who is serious about getting better at Drupal.