Автор: W. Jason Gilmore
Название: Easy PHP Websites with the Zend Framework
Издательство: W.J. Gilmore, LLC
Размер: 3 Mb
Для сайта: eKnigi.org
О книге: Framework-based web development is practically a requirement these days. Fortunately for the PHP community there are plenty of PHP-based frameworks to choose from, including the powerful Zend Framework. “Easy PHP Websites with the Zend Framework” is the most up-to-date guide to the Zend Framework, covering all of the topics which will help you build websites with amazing speed and efficiency.
Newcomers to the Zend Framwork are welcome! We’ll kick things off by showing you how to use the ZF command-line tool to create your first Zend Framework project, build actions, controllers, and models, and effectively manage your project views and layouts. From there we’ll work through a wide variety of key topics, including:
* Effectively manage your Zend Framework layouts and views, and create view helpers which can be reused throughout your website
* Integrate Doctrine 2 into your Zend Framework application
* Manage configuration data using the Zend Framework’s Zend_Config component
* Build model-driven forms which can easily be tested using PHPUnit and Zend_Test
* Mine the Amazon.com product catalog using the Amazon Product Advertising API
* Test your website using PHPUnit and Zend_Test
* Deploy your website quickly and conveniently using Capistrano
* Write PHP-driven CLI scripts which can take advantage of Zend Framework components
You’ll also learn about the Zend Framework’s deep integration with popular web services, and work through examples involving mining data from the Amazon Product Advertising API using Zend_Service_Amazon. You’ll also learn how to create Zend Framework-enabled scripts which can be executed from the terminal for reason of performing batch operations, and even integrate these scripts into your website ecosystem in order to draw upon configuration data and third-party resources.
Almost every chapter concludes with a section explaining how to effectively unit test different parts of your website, and an entire chapter is devoted to configuring PHPUnit and Zend Test.