Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.
Автор: Matthew MacDonald, Mario Szpuszta, and Vidya Vrat Agarwal
Название: Pro ASP.NET 3.5 in VB 2008: Includes Silverlight 2
Размер: 12 Mb
ASP.NET 3.5 is the latest version of Microsoft’s revolutionary ASP.NET technology. It is the principal standard for creating dynamic web pages on the Windows platform. Pro ASP.NET 3.5 in VB 2008: Includes Silverlight 2 raises the bar for high–quality, practical advice on learning and deploying Microsoft’s dynamic web solution.
Updated with everything you need to integrate Silverlight 2.0 into your ASP.NET applications, this book teaches you all about Silverlight’s exciting new features so that your ASP projects can be rich in visual flair and compelling to the user. You’ll learn how to use the new levels of abstraction in the Entity Framework to design elegant, powerful application architectures.
Seasoned .NET professionals Matthew MacDonald, Mario Szpuszta, and Vidya Vrat Agarwal explain how you can get the most from these groundbreaking new technologies. They cover ASP.NET 3.5 as a whole, illustrating both the brand–new features and the functionality carried over from previous versions of ASP. This book will give you the knowledge you need to code real ASP.NET 3.5 applications in the best possible style.
The book will teach you ASP.NET 3.5 starting with core concepts to more advanced topics. You will learn
* Core concepts of ASP.NET 3.5. Why it’s special. What its fundamental principles are. The basics of Visual Studio. How ASP.NET 3.5 controls are created, and how they fit into ASP.NET 3.5 pages, ultimately creating full applications.
* Security. Once considered the Achilles’ heel of all Windows web applications, security has vastly improved and is a cornerstone of ASP.NET 3.5. This book explains the various forms of available security and how to best apply them.
* Web services. In an increasingly connected world, working with web services grows in importance. This book will show you how to work with them.
* ASP.NET AJAX, with an emphasis on contemporary web development techniques.
* Development using Internet Information Services 7, Microsoft’s premier web hosting platform.
And much more.