Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.
Название: Beginning SQL Server 2005 for Developers: From Novice to Professional
Серия: Expert's Voice
ISBN: 1590595882, 978-1590595886
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook)
Количество страниц: 537
Размер: 18 mb
Для сайта: eKnigi.org
SQL Server 2005 is the next generation of the SQL Server database. It is the number one relational database for the Windows platform and represents a great leap forward for SQL server developers in terms of programming options, productivity, database management, and analysis. So if you have some basic knowledge of relational databases, and are looking to start a development career using SQL Server, then this book is the ideal first step.
Assuming no prior knowledge of SQL Server, it teaches a database novice the core jobs and roles involved in developing for a SQL Server database for the SQL Server 2000 and 2005. It comes with a free CD containing an evaluation edition of SQL Server 2005 that you can install and then use to work through all of the tutorials, which cover:
- SQL for querying, inserting, updating, and deleting data
- How to build a complete databases, from fundamentals of relational database design, to creating tables, relationships, indexes, and so on
- Coverage of how to back up and restore databases to get you started with basic database administration in SQL Server
- How to program in T-SQL, SQL Server's implementation (and extension) of the SQL programming language
- Effective programming techniques using stored procedures and triggers
This book also provides practical advice, answers typical questions that you'll encounter from managers and DBAs, and offers practical steps to overcome issues with which beginners traditionally struggle. At every stage, it establishes a range of tried-and-tested practices and techniques that mark you out as a competent developer from the very start.