Название:Chemistry Connections, Second Edition: The Chemical Basis of Everyday Phenomena (Complementary Science)
Автор:Kerry K. Karukstis, Gerald R. Van Hecke
Размер: 12,75 MB
One of the greatest challenges facing chemists and chemical educators today is conveying the central importance and relevance of chemistry to students and society at large. The new edition of Chemistry Connections highlights the fundamental role of chemical principles in governing our everyday experiences and observations.
Introductory chemistry students and educators as well as laypersons with an inquisitiveness about the world around them will find the book an informative introduction to the context of chemistry in their lives. The book is written in a lively question-and-answer format with presentations in both lay and technical terms.
* Two levels of explanations: general, accessible ones highlight the chemical essence of the phenomenon; and technical ones using chemical principles provide more in-depth interpretation
* Indexing of questions according to key principles or terms enhances instructional use
* Figures and 3-D chemical structures illustrate the chemical concepts presented
* References to related World Wide Web sites for further exploration provide inexpensive and convient access to related information.
* Color plates enhance connections between specific topics
Наука и учеба → Chemistry Connections, Second Edition: The Chemical Basis of Everyday Phenomena (Complementary Science)
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.