Автор: Matthew R. Poole
Размер: 4,2 Мб
Год издания: 2011
Free full-color, foldout map. Insider advice from our author, a local expert who hits all the highlights, from the Sunset Strip to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. She's checked out all the city's best hotels and restaurants in person, and offers authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget. You'll also get up-to-the-minute coverage of shopping, spas, and nightlife; in-depth coverage of Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm; and advice on side trips to Long Beach, the South Coast, and Santa Catalina Island.
• Where to find the best hotels at every price point, the newest restaurants and food trucks, the best free experiences including free museum hours, the best surfing beaches, the most scenic drives, plus how to land a spot on a gameshow.
• Insightful commentary on navigating the roads, including where not to drive and when--plus tips on everything from navigating museums to spotting celebrities.
• Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
• Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
• User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.