Издательство: Rough Guides
Размер: 11 Мб
Год издания: 2007
* Travel to Eastern Europe is booming-international arrivals to Eastern Europe have increased by an average of 3.9 percent each year since 2004.
* Destinations covered in this guide are Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Moscow & St. Petersburg, Slovakia, Slovenia,and Kaliningrad.
* According to a May 2006 Euromonitor article, Poland has the most visitors (15 million in 2005), with Hungary close behind
* The fastest growing destination in Europe is Bulgaria; inbound tourists increased 17 percent between 2004 and 2005
* Low cost airlines continue to add more routes to and within Eastern Europe
If you can not open the ed file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Because I have installed Adobe Reader 8.1.1 and ALL my uploaded files open fine in version 8.1.1.
If this publication all links are dead, but you need to files from this publication, please send me a private message and I'll try to help you.