Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.
Автор: Barb Brown
Название: Knitting Knee-Highs: Sock Styles from Classic to Contemporary
Издательство: Krause Publications
Размер: 24.80 Mb
Страниц: 112 (некоторые страницы отсутствуют)
Для сайта: eKnigi.org
Take your sock knitting to new heights!
If you love knee-high socks, you know there are never enough knee-high patterns to keep your needles going. Inside this book, you'll find resources to fulfill your every knee-high need. From casting on at the knee to grafting the toe stitches, Barb Brown will lead you step-by-step through creating a fabulous pair (or pairs!) of knee-high socks.
Inside Knitting Knee-Highs you'll find patterns for:
* Intricate colorwork inspired by ancient tapestries and modern-day indie dyers
* Twisting and twining cables from knee to toe
* Lovely lacework that looks delicate but can stand up to the wear and tear knee-highs take
* Beautifully textured stitches inspired by beloved knitting traditions
* Warm and cozy pairs created from sport and DK weight yarns
And if that's not enough to satisfy your knee-high knitting needs, Barb shares her formula for custom-knit knee-highs, as well as instructions for converting sock patterns to make knee-highs! Plus, she'll show you how to make your knee-highs fit perfectly and stay up all day long. There are even bonus instructions for each project so you can try a knee-high pattern as socks, anklets or even leg warmers.
Once you dip your toe into Knitting Knee-Highs, your sock knitting will never be the same!