Название: Yorkshire Terrier: Your Happy Healthy Pet
Автор: Marion Lane
Yorkie! The very name suggests something tiny, cute, and perky, and the YorkshireTerrier is certainly all of these things. As a well-established purebred dog, the Yorkie's unique physical aspects (known collectively as "type"), as well as his character traits, are spelled out in a document called the breed standard.
The authoritative information and advice you need, illustrated throughout with full-color photographs--now revised and redesigned to be even more reader-friendly!
A little dog with a big personality, the Yorkshire Terrier is among today's most popular canine companions, renowned for his energy, intelligence, and spirit. This updated guide gives you all the information you need to understand, select, train, and care for a Yorkie, including:
• An in-depth look at the Yorkie temperament
• The fascinating history of the breed
• Tips for selecting a Yorkie puppy or adult dog
• Pointers on feeding, grooming, and health
• Savvy advice on housebreaking and basic training