Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.
Автор: Editor: David F. Ford & Rachel Muers
Название: The Modern Theologians: An Introduction to Christian Theology Since 1918
Издательство: Blackwell Publishing; 3rd Edition
Размер: 4,7 mb
The Modern Theologians provides a comprehensive and accessible overview of the main Christian theologies of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries. Each chapter is written by a leading theologian and gives a clear picture of a particular movement, topic or individual. Together these provide an unparalleled picture of the development of modern theology. The third edition includes:
• new and updated treatments of topics covered in earlier editions;
• a new section on six classic theologians of the twentieth century;
• expanded treatment of the natural sciences, gender, Roman Catholic theology since Vatican II, and African, Asian and Evangelical theologies;
• revised and updated introduction and epilogue by David F. Ford;
• new chapters on spirituality, pastoral theology, philosophical theology, postcolonial biblical interpretation, Pentecostal theology, Islam and Christian theology, Buddhism and Christian theology, and theology and film.
As in previous editions, the text opens with a full introduction to modern theology. The Epilogue discusses the present situation and prospects of Christian theology in the twenty-first century.