Размер: 11,47 МВ
An essential underpinning for every subsequent decision in interior design, effective space planning sets the stage for successful interiors--interiors that work functionally and please aesthetically. Within these pages, you'll discover how to:
* Allocate space effectively in venues from home offices to airport lounges, retail stores, and hospitals
* Apply tools such as square-foot analyses and bubble and block diagrams, as well as 350 illustrations, including prototype plans and clear details, for optimum design results
* Gather and employ information on human factors
* Handle building-code issues
* Approach technical issues regarding building systems, including building necessities such as utilities, communications, and technical and mechanical fixtures
* Organize a project easily through use of dozens of handy checklists and guidelines
* Score high on space-planning portions of the NCIDQ and NCARB exams
* Score high on space-planning portions of the NCIDQ or NCARB exams.
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.