Автор: Antony Ward
Название: 3D Modeling in Silo: The Official Guide
Издательство: Focal Press
Для сайта: eKnigi.org
Create high-quality models in no time at all with these comprehensive, full-color, techniques and tutorials from Antony Ward and David Randall. These step-by-step tutorials walk readers through the creation of a high-quality female model while teaching you the basics and principles behind 3D modeling in Silo - including modeling the face and clothes, creating textures, and posing the character. The companion website includes all of the tutorial and project files. This book is officially endorsed and co-written by the creators of Silo, Nevercenter.
* See how to create three main models - A base mesh, a detailed female base mesh and the final cover character, Jade Raven.
* Covers both organic and hard surface modeling techniques.
* Introduces the reader to more advanced Silo tools like Paint Displacement and UV Mapping.
* Full of bonus material and information to make you a more efficient 3D artist.
* The techniques featured can also be applied to other 3D applications, making the skills you will learn easily transferable.
* Get money off Silo with the discount code included.