Автор: Ian Whiteling
Название: Start Your Own Business 2010: How to Plan, Fund and Run a Successful Business (2 Edition)
Издательство: Crimson Publishing
Размер: 3,1 Mb
Famous entrepreneurs such as Richard Branson, Stelios and Sahar Hashemi have all started businesses and thrived during a recession: could you be next? Despite the downturn, it's still a great time to start a business, with less competition and better deals for everything from inventory, advertising and rent.
Start Your Own Business 2010 delivers essential information on how to start a business, make it a success, as well as offeruing advice on overcoming challenges including the changing economic outlook.
Be inspired by start up stories, and learn tips from the experts. With Start Your Own Business 2010 you can learn:
* which businesses do the best in a recession
* who is still lending finance and what they're looking for
* how to write a convincing business plan
* how to locate the most reliable suppliers
* how to use techniques to make sure you get paid
* how to attract customers and keep them coming back
* the best ways to promote your business
Start Your Own Business 2010 is a step-by-step guide that brings together the experience and expertise of Crimson, the business book experts, and startups.co.uk, the UK's most popular small business website which started in 2000 and now helps over 150,000 people every month. Small business owners and new businesses consistently rate startups.co.uk as the leading source of information for UK entrepreneurs.
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.