Бизнес → The secrets of economic indicators: Hidden clues to future economic trends and investment opportunities
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.
Название: The secrets of economic indicators: Hidden clues to future economic trends and investment opportunities
Издательство: Whаrton Schоol Pub
Автор: Bernard Baumohl
Количество страниц: 366
Размер: 9 mb
TO ECONOMIC INDICATORS: WHAT THEY MEAN, AND HOW TO USE THEM!
Every day, investments bounce wildly in response to new economic indicators: statistics that provide crucial clues about the future of the economy and the markets. Now, you can use these indicators to make smarter investment decisions, just like the professionals. You don’t need an economics degree, or a CPA–just The Secrets of Economic Indicators, Second Edition!
Using up-to-the-minute examples and real-world stories, former TIME Magazine senior economics reporter Bernard Baumohl illuminates every U.S. and foreign indicator that matters right now. You’ll learn where to find them, what their track records are, how to interpret them, and how to use that information to make better decisions.
Baumohl has thoroughly updated this best-seller with new data, new examples, new indicators, and revised analyses–including a new assessment of the value of yield curves in predicting business cycles. Thousands of investors and business planners swore by the First Edition: these updates make it even more valuable.
• New! Today’s 10 most crucial leading indicators
Better ways to predict economic turning points in time to profit
• Get ahead of the curve with the latest U.S. indicators
New insights into U.S. employment, monetary policy, inflation, capital flows, and more
• Emerging foreign indicators you need to track
From China to India, Europe to Brazil...and beyond
• Making sense of indicators in conflict
What to do when the numbers disagree
• Finding the data
Free Web resources for the latest economic data
• Which economic indicators really matter right now?
• What do they mean for stocks, bonds, interest rates, currencies...your portfolio?
• How can you use them to make faster, smarter investment decisions?
• Simple, clear, non-technical, friendly, usable...the only book of its kind!
• By Bernard Baumohl, renowned economic analyst and former award-winning TIME Magazine financial journalist
New edition, with extensive new coverage:
• Many new U.S. and global indicators, from new employment reports to box office receipts
• New examples and up-to-the-minute data
• Updated analyses of yield curves and other key metrics
• More international coverage
• New rankings of leading economic indicators, and much more