Программирование → WPF Programmer’s Reference: Windows Presentation Foundation with C# 2010 and .NET 4
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.
Автор: Rod Stephens
Название: WPF Programmer’s Reference: Windows Presentation Foundation with C# 2010 and .NET 4
Размер: 58 Mb
Go beyond what you thought possible in user interface development
Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) enables you to build effective and unique graphical user interfaces. However, it takes a steep learning curve to master the exceptions and shortcuts that are built into WPF. This reference provides you with a solid foundation of fundamental WPF concepts so you can start building attractive, dynamic, and interactive applications quickly and easily.
As the book progresses, topics gradually become more advanced, and you’ll discover how to use WPF to build applications that run in more environments, on more hardware, using more graphical tools, and providing a more engaging visual experience than is normally possible with Windows Forms.
WPF Programmer’s Reference:
* Explains with full color code examples how code is connected to the user interface and shows how operations can be performed using both XAML and C#
* Features a series of essential appendices that summarize WPF syntax and concepts for easy reference
* Covers the latest release of WPF, along with Visual Studio® 2010, Expression Blend 3, and .NET 4
* Shows how to position and arrange content, layout, interaction, and drawing controls; define their properties; and manipulate those properties to produce stunning visual effects
* Addresses event triggers and animation, templates, themes and skins, data binding, and transformations and effects
* Provides comparable Visual Basic versions of all code examples on the companion web site
Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.