Название: Learn C on the Mac
Автор: Dave Mark
Количество страниц: 376
Размер: 5.6 Мб
Considered a classic by an entire generation of Mac programmers, this popular guide has been completely updated for Mac OS X. Don’t know anything about programming? No problem! Acclaimed author Dave Mark starts out with the basics and takes you through a complete course in programming C using Apple’s free Xcode tools. This book is perfect for beginners learning to program. It includes all–new Mac OS X examples!
* Provides best practices for programming newbies
* Written by the expert on C–programming for the Mac
* Presents all the basics with a pragmatic, Mac OS X-flavored approach
What you’ll learn
* Master C programming, the gateway to programming your Mac or iPhone.
* Write applications for the Mac OS X interface, the cleanest user interface around.
* Understand variables and how to design your own data structures.
* Work with the file system.
* Connect to data sources and the Internet.
Who is this book for
For anyone wanting to learn to program in Mac OS X, including developers new to the Mac, developers new to C, or students entirely new to programming. For anyone who wants to learn how to program their iPhone, this is also the core language primer.