Автор: James Silva, John Sedlak
Год издания: 2008
Размер: 13,2 МБ
Building XNA 2.0 Games: A Practical Guide for Independent Game Development is written by James Silva, who recently won the prestigious Microsoft Dream Build Play game competition with his award–winning title, The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai.
Building XNA 2.0 Games: A Practical Guide for Independent Game Development is an in–depth and exclusive look into the entire XNA game development process and includes the creation of a software game masterpiece. James Silva guides you through the process he took to build his award–winning title from concept to reality. He reveals tips and techniques for creating a polished, high–quality game with very few resources, while bridging the gap between coding and art.
This title shows software developers the following:
- The creation of a polished game from start to finish
- Design philosophies
- Next–gen 2D graphics, including shaders
- Techniques for fast, fluid game play
- XACT Audio and XInput
- Eye–catching particle effects for visual stimulation
The book is packed full of code, pictures, and valuable insights into XNA game development.
What you’ll learn:
- If you are brand new to XNA, you’ll see basic concepts of game development through simple exercises.
- You’ll be able to follow along and see the steps taken to re–create the game that won the Microsoft Dream Build Play competition.
- You’ll learn and enhance artistic skills and artistic design capabilities.
- You’ll learn how to build software games that focus on the same artistic design, game play, and game flow/logic that are also found in commercial games.
- You’ll become more exposed to the exciting world of software games.
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.