Автор: Michael Alexander
Название: Excel 2007 Dashboards & Reports For Dummies
Издательство: Wiley Publishing
Размер: 12,6 Mb
The goal of this book is to show you how to leverage Excel functionality to build and manage better reporting mechanisms. Each chapter in this book provides a comprehensive review of the technical and analytical concepts that help you create better reporting components — components that can be used for both dashboards and reports.
It’s important to note that this book isn’t a guide to visualizations or dashboarding best practices. Those are subjects worthy of their own book. This book focuses on understanding the technical aspects of using Excel’s various tools and functionality and applying them to reporting.
The chapters in this book are designed to be standalone chapters that you can selectively refer to as needed. As you move through this book, you can create increasingly sophisticated dashboard and report components. After reading this book, you can
* Analyze large amounts of data and report that data in a meaningful way.
* Get a better understanding of data by viewing it from different
* Quickly slice data into various views on the fly.
* Automate redundant reporting and analyses.
* Create interactive reporting processes.