Название: ILife '11
Издательство: Pеarson Educаtion
Автор: Dion Scoppettuolo, Mary Plummer
Количество страниц: 532
Размер: 26 mb
In the only Apple certified guide to iLife, the authors have you working wonders with iLife ’11 within the first few pages. Featuring compelling footage and images, this book/DVD combo uses real-life material and practical lessons that you can apply immediately to enhance your own projects. Focused lessons take you step by step through all aspects of iLife—everything from organizing and editing your photo library to creating polished movies and soundtracks. Along the way, you’ll produce movie trailers, photo books, soundtracks, and music and learn to publish and share your projects.
- Master the iLife suite of tools quickly through fun, real-world projects
- Fix, rate, and share your photos with friends and family
- Turn your photos into keepsake books and slideshows
- Create professional looking sports highlights from your home videos
- Learn to make a “Hollywood-style” movie trailer
- Play and record music with expert guidance
- Fix, arrange,and mix music like a pro
- Publish and share your projects with iWeb and iDVD
The Apple Training Series is both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum of the Apple Training and Certification Program. To find out more about Apple Training, or to find an Authorized Training Center near you, go to www.apple.com/training.