Автор: Jo Ann Gordon
Название: Vocabulary building: With antonyms, synonyms, homophones and homographs (Super Duper series workbook)
Издательство: Super Duper Publications
Размер: 6,5 mb
Do your students have trouble with words that sound alike but have different meanings? Do they use the wrong meaning for words that are spelled alike? This special 190-page reproducible is just what you need. It has:
* Separate sections devoted to Antonyms (opposites), Synonyms (words with similar meanings), Homophones (sound-alike words, spelled differently with different meanings) and Homographs (spelled-alike words with different meanings).
* 50 word-pairs for Antonyms, Homophones and Homographs, and 50 Synomyns.
* Ten fun lessons for each word pair including "Which Homophone Is It?," "Name That Synonym," and much more.
* Answer key and parent letter.
* Ideal for school or home practice.
Гуманитарные науки → Vocabulary building: With antonyms, synonyms, homophones and homographs (Super Duper series workbook)
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.