Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.
Название: Control Systems for Live Entertainment (3rd edition)
Издательство: Fоcal Prеss
Автор: John Huntington
Количество страниц: 464
Размер: 12 mb
If you are interested in how control systems and computer networks are used in all areas of live entertainment, Control Systems for Live Entertainment is the industry standard reference. With a unique combined focus on computers, networking, art, and practice, this book offers an in-depth examination of control for lighting, lasers, sound, , stage machinery, animatronics, special effects, and pyrotechnics for concerts, theme parks, theatre, themed-retail, cruise ships, museums, special and other events.
This new edition also includes:
- expanded emphasis on networking technology and practice
- complete coverage of important new protocols such as ACN and RDM
- completely revised and updated case studies
- a completely reorganized and revised structure
Drawing on his extensive experience in the field and classroom, author John Huntington clearly explains everything that goes on behind the scenes and inside the machines to bring bold visions to life in real-world settings.
* Author's website is a live, updated resource for this audience - visited from control systems technicians in countries around the globe!
* Systems formerly solo are now being networked together and audio and lighting techs need this knowledge
* Loaded with realistic examples that readers love