Автор: Mark H. McCormack
Название: Never Wrestle with a Pig and Ninety Other Ideas to Build Your Business and Career
Размер: 1 Mb, 303 pages
Drawing upon forty years of experience from his own sports and celebrity management practice, Mark H. McCormack is back with common-sense advice aimed at business owners and would-be CEOs. McCormack's tips include:
* End your day on time
* People who say they can keep a secret usually can't
* It pays to overestimate your competition
* The best ideas cannot be stolen
* Know when to say "It's none of your business"
* Get paid for thinking rather than doing
* Time in front of the customer is the best time of all
* Be wary of unanimous agreement
* Not every budget deserves your respect
* Learn the art of picking up the check
In ninety brief chapters that range in topic from getting ahead to staying competitive, McCormack makes clear that doing business in today's climate still involves the same basic elements of human interaction-intelligence, creativity, and efficiency-that have always meant the difference between success and failure.
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.